Apply to Write the Exam
Due to the restrictions required to accommodate the Province’s COVID mandate and the Michener Institute of Education at UHN’s (“Michener”) institutional requirements, the tentative examination dates of August 13/14, 2020 have been cancelled. The Michener is unable to accommodate both the written and OSCE exams at this point in time. The College, along with its Psychometric consultant, has reviewed possible avenues for the administration of the exam, including online delivery. Unfortunately we have been advised that doing so is not a possibility, since the OSCE also must be delivered in-person. The safety of the applicants and the examiners is always the College’s first priority. We are exploring whether the examination can be rescheduled for sometime in the fall. We will keep you up-to-date.
Steps in the Examination Process
- Review the Registration Examination Booklet.
- Review the Examinations Regulation (O. Reg. 679/93).
- Review the The Profile of Competencies Required of the Members of the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Complete and submit the Accommodation Request Form (if required).
- Complete and submit the Confirmation form for writing the College’s Registration Examination.
Deadline for completed application is Friday June 12, 2020.
To be determined.
Please review the following important policies and regulations to your application and chiropody in Ontario prior to submitting your application.