- Review the Registration Examination Booklet.
- Review the Examinations Regulation (O. Reg. 679/93).
- Review the The Profile of Competencies Required of the Members of the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Complete and submit the Accomodation Request Form (if required).
- Complete and submit the Confirmation form for writing the College’s Registration Examination.
The 2020 exam will take place on Thursday, June 11 (Written Component) and Friday June 12 (OSCE)
Deadline for completed application is April 17, 2020
For more information please e-mail Tera Goldblatt at email@example.com
Please review the following important policies and regulations to your application and chiropody in Ontario prior to submitting your application.