Apply to Write the Exam
DO NOT fill out any of the below documents – Reference Only
Please note, the College is developing an online application. DO NOT fill out any of the below documents – they are for reference only
Steps in the Examination Process
- Review the Registration Examination Booklet.
- Review the Examinations Regulation (O. Reg. 679/93).
- Review the The Profile of Competencies Required of the Members of the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Complete and submit the Accommodation Request Form (if required).
- Complete and submit the Confirmation form for writing the College’s Registration Examination.
These dates CAN change due to COVID-19 emergency - check back often
Deadline for completed application is Friday June 12, 2020.
The 2020 exam will tentatively take place on Tuesday, August 11 (Written Component) and Wednesday, August 12 (OSCE). These dates will fluctuate dependant on the current COVID-19 situation. Please check back.
Please review the following important policies and regulations to your application and chiropody in Ontario prior to submitting your application.