Steps in the Examination Process
- Review the Registration Examination Booklet.
- Review the Examinations Regulation (O. Reg. 679/93).
- Review the The Profile of Competencies Required of the Members of the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Complete and submit the Accomodation Request Form (if required).
- Complete and submit the Confirmation form for writing the College’s Registration Examination.
The 2019 exam will take place on Thursday, June 6 (Written Component) and Friday June 7 (OSCE)
Deadline for completed applications is April 15, 2019
For more information please e-mail Tera Goldblatt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review the following important policies and regulations to your application and chiropody in Ontario prior to submitting your application.