Steps in the Examination Process
- Review the Registration Examination Booklet.
- Review the Examinations Regulation (O. Reg. 679/93).
- Review the The Profile of Competencies Required of the Members of the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Complete and submit the Accomodation Request Form (if required).
- Complete and submit the Confirmation form for writing the College’s Registration Examination.
Please review the following important policies and regulations to your application and chiropody in Ontario prior to submitting your application.