Welcome to the Members section of the Colleges website.
One of the objectives of the College is to support its members. One of ways this is done is through practice guidelines, standards of practice, and the QA program. In addition, information about your Certificate of Registration, resources/publications, and any consultations, and how to notify the College of changes to employment or other contact information can all be found here.
To move to a specific topic click on the link below or select from the menu above.
- Change of Information
- Code of Ethics
- Guidelines for Members
- Fair Registration Practices Reports
- Patient Relations
- Professional Corporations
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Quality Assurance Continuing Education Program
- Quality Assurance Practice Assessment Program
- Standards of Practice
- Submit a Concern
- Suicide & Mental Health Resources